Whenever required, you can make quick adjustments to your Test Flow. However, note that all changes have to be published.
To modify a Test Flow, you need to access Auditdata Cloud > Screener > Administration
1. In the left-side Navigation Pane, select the Test Flows tab to display the list of available Test flows
2. Find the Test Flow you want to change
3. To start editing
, click the icon
. To discard changes, employ
NOTE: if a flow is unpublished or contains any unpublished changes, an Alert (
) icon will be displayed.
4. The edit icon (
) will take you to the Test Flow configuration page
where you can make all required changes. To start editing, click Edit
5. The Flow will come into Edit mode with a number of new setup options appearing:
- Edit test flow: use it to change the flow's name, screensaver and margins
- Discard any changes that should not be in the published flow
- If the flow is finalized, you can use the Publish option
- The Add page setting can only be used if a flow contains less than 8 pages
- You can also modify ( ), delete ( ) or change the order ( ) of the Test Flow pages
6. Click Edit
) to be able to change the page settings. In the Edit window
that opens you can modify:
- The Name of the page
- Page Description
- The background image
- Page text or header text
- Button captions for pages that have buttons
- Add or replace a video file for Video pages
- Page content margins
7. To be able to see your updates, open the Listo app on your iPad
- An Alert notification will show that the changes have been made
- Tap the Alert icon to download the update
The update will contain all published changes to existing Test Flows as well as any new Test Flows that have been published in the Auditdata Cloud.
Create a Test Flow
Despite having some default Test Flows, you may need to create a Test Flow that is tailored to a specific use case. Since all Listo Test Flows are managed from the Cloud Administration System, you need to: 1. Log into Auditdata Cloud > click Screener ...
Types of Test Flow pages
Auditdata Cloud Administration system offers a number of options for Test Flow configuration. Every Test Flow consists of 3 to 8 pages, with each page having different settings. There are 8 page types that can be added to a Test Flow: Welcome ...
Run Hearing Tests
Having created a Test Flow in the Auditdata Cloud, you can start using the Listo app to conduct hearing assessment for your clients. To do so: 1. Tap the Listo icon to open the app 2. On the Setup Application page, select the following: Office ...
How to update the flow?
To modify a Test Flow, you need to access Auditdata Cloud > Screener > Administration 1. In the left-side Navigation Pane, select the Test Flows tab to display the list of available Test flows. 2. Find the Test Flow you want to change. 3. To ...
Listo User Guide
Learn how to: Set up and get started Create a Test Flow Customize a Test Flow Types of Test Flow pages Run Hearing Tests Get Reports from the Cloud Download the full PDF version