Auditdata Cloud Administration system offers a number of options for Test Flow configuration. Every Test Flow consists of 3 to 8 pages, with each page having different settings.
There are 8 page types that can be added to a Test Flow:
- Client Birthdate
- Online Booking
Add page pop-up window
contains some basic settings that apply to all pages:
- Page Type
Other configuration options become accessible in Edit mode.
The Welcome page is a mandatory page that must always come first. A Test Flow cannot be published without this page.
After the Welcome page has been added, you can further adjust the following:
- Background image: when you click the corresponding drop-down, you will see a number of options to choose from
- Welcome Page text
- Next Button caption
- Margins for Title Position
CLIENT DATA PAGE
Client Data page contains more detailed information about the client: for instance, their name, email and phone number. Information fields can be assigned a mandatory status.
Client Data page includes the following tabs:
General tab, you can set the page’s:
- Background Image
Texts tab allows configuring:
- The Header text
- The Next Button caption
Fields tab includes fields that can be shown on the page, as well as a personal title list that will be able as a drop-down option in your Listo app.
Agreement tab allows you to configure Customer Agreement in compliance with GDPR.
On this tab, you can:
- Make Customer Consent visible
- Enable Marketing and Privacy Statements
The Margins tab allows adjusting the Title or Datepicker positions.
Text page can be used to add any information that can be helpful during an audiometric test. You can also configure the position of the text on the Margins tab.
Video page can be used to add an introductory video preparing a client for the test, a post-test video explanation of the hearing assessment results or recommendations. Its settings allow:
- Customizing the Next Button caption and Page Header
- Adding selected background image, video and text
- Setting the margins for the title, text and video blocks on the Margins tab
Measurement page has a number of settings that can be accessed from its tabs:
- Test Settings
General tab, you can set the background image for the whole page, as well as additional specific images for the left and right ear measurements.
The Texts tab contains settings for different types of text that may appear on the page.
Here you can define:
- The Start Measurement Header and Explanation
- The Left Measurement and Header
- The Right Measurement and Header
- Captions for the Start and the Response buttons
Frequency tab makes it possible to determine a set of frequencies for a hearing exam.
Test Settings tab allows users to specify the key parameters for the measurement procedure. Here you can configure:
- Threshold determination setting that specifies how a hearing threshold is found
- Stimulus Type: choose from the available Tone, Pulse, Warble or PulseWarble options
- Volume of the sounds presented during a hearing test
- Initial ascending step: first increase in the intensity of the sound
- Ascending step: all subsequent increases in sound intensity
- Initial descending step: first decrease in the intensity of the sound
- Descending step: all subsequent decreases in sound intensity
- Fixed-length tone option, allowing users to keep tone duration the same or make it varied
Margins tab contains margin settings for the title, text, button and progress bar blocks.
Result page has a number of settings that can be accessed from its tabs:
General tab, you can set the background image for the whole page, as well as overlay colors for normal hearing, some hearing loss and significant hearing loss audiograms.
Texts tab contains settings for different types of text that may appear on the page, specifically the Header text and the Next Button caption. The Fields tab allows users to:
- Add videos for various assessment outcomes: normal hearing, some hearing loss and a significant hearing impairment
- Configure the text to explain the results of the hearing assessment
- Add custom text to the audiogram’s measurements for the left and right ears respectively
Calculation tab makes it possible to designate the corresponding values to Some or Significant hearing loss ranges, as well as determine the weighting of particular frequencies used to calculate the PTA.
Margins tab includes margin settings for the title, chart, result, video and text blocks.
CLIENT BIRTHDATE PAGEThe
Client Birthdate page is the page where clients input their date of birth. Its settings are identical to those of the
Welcome page and can be modified in the same way.
This page also has the
Margins tab with margin settings for the title and datepicker blocks.
ONLINE BOOKING PAGE
On the General tab, users can set the name and description of the page as well as specify the conditions when to show the Booking page.
Time-Slot tab allows configuring the appearance of the slot picker and the background, the look of the button, the size and color of the text, the week format (ISO or local).
Details tab allows adding a background image to the
Online Booking Details page that will appear after an available appointment slot has been selected.
The Final tab contains settings for the
Final Online Booking page.
Result tab makes it possible to add background images for different booking statuses: error, success and unknown.