Despite having some default Test Flows, you may need to create a Test Flow that is tailored to a specific use case.
Since all Listo Test Flows are managed from the Cloud Administration System, you need to:
1. Log into Auditdata Cloud > click Screener > select Administration
2. From the Navigation Pane on the left, select Test Flows
- To add a Flow manually, use the ADD FLOW button
- To upload an already configured flow, click UPLOAD FLOW
If you want to proceed with the manual flow creation, follow the steps below.
3. In the pop-up window, enter a Name and optionally a Description for your flow.
4. The added flow will be marked "New" and displayed in the list
- Use the pages () icon to further configure your flow
Configure your flow
5. On the Test Flow configuration page, click Add Page to start building your Flow
- In the "Add Page" pop-up, enter the name and, if required, a description of the page, and select the Page Type from the drop-down list
Your Test Flow must have at least 3 pages:
These pages are mandatory. The Welcome page must always come first and the Result page must be placed after the Measurement page. Otherwise, you will not be able to save your flow and a warning message will be displayed. You can add a maximum of 8 pages: only one page of the same type is allowed per flow.
6. Having added all the necessary pages, you can make adjustments to them by adding custom background images and button captions (applicable to pages that have continue or response-type buttons). Elsewise, these pages will use the defaults.
- To modify a page, find that page in the list and click edit () in the corresponding field.
If you have added a Video page to a Test Flow, you need to manually add a video file to that page because newly created video pages contain no default videos.
To add a video, go into page Edit
mode by clicking edit (
Edit video page
7. Having added all the required pages, you can adjust their order by using the
controls located to the left side of the list of pages. Move your pages up and down the list as needed. The flow must be then published
to become available on your iPad.
IMPORTANT: Unpublished flows will not be accessible in your Listo app.
8. After the flow is finalized and published:
- All pages will be marked with (the view icon) signifying that the flow is in View mode.
- To go back to the Edit mode, click the EDIT button in the top right corner.
- You can also select email templates to be used with your flow. To choose templates, click EMAIL SETTINGS at the top. For more information on email templates and resources, refer to Set up and get started.
9. When you go back to the Test flow list, your flow will have a new icon in the right (
). It means that this flow can now be copied
and serve as a template to create new flows.
- Any existing flow can be reused or shared. Employ the export icon () to download your flow as a .zip file.
10. To be able to use the flow you have configured:
- Log into Listo
- Select your Test Flow
- Apply Flow
Types of Test Flow pages
Auditdata Cloud Administration system offers a number of options for Test Flow configuration. Every Test Flow consists of 3 to 8 pages, with each page having different settings. There are 8 page types that can be added to a Test Flow: Welcome ...
Customize a Test Flow
Whenever required, you can make quick adjustments to your Test Flow. However, note that all changes have to be published. To modify a Test Flow, you need to access Auditdata Cloud > Screener > Administration 1. In the left-side Navigation Pane, ...
Run Hearing Tests
Having created a Test Flow in the Auditdata Cloud, you can start using the Listo app to conduct hearing assessment for your clients. To do so: 1. Tap the Listo icon to open the app 2. On the Setup Application page, select the following: Office ...
Listo User Guide
Learn how to: Set up and get started Create a Test Flow Customize a Test Flow Types of Test Flow pages Run Hearing Tests Get Reports from the Cloud Download the full PDF version
How to update the flow?
To modify a Test Flow, you need to access Auditdata Cloud > Screener > Administration 1. In the left-side Navigation Pane, select the Test Flows tab to display the list of available Test flows. 2. Find the Test Flow you want to change. 3. To ...